Mushroom and Fetta Pasta
A creamy mushroom pasta is one of my favourite dishes, but they can be high in fats and calories, so I came up with this healthier version.
- 500g mushrooms (I used a mix of button and brown mushrooms)
- 60g light cream cheese
- 2Tbspn margarine
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1Tbspn thyme
- 250g pasta
- Danish fetta
1. Boil the pasta according to the packet instructions.
2. In a fry pan, add the margarine and let it melt, then add the thyme.
3. After two minutes, add the mushrooms and continue stirring until mushrooms are soft.
4. Just before taking it off the heat, add the light cream cheese and the pasta and mix through.
5. Sprinkle some danish fetta over the pasta and enjoy with salad!